Europe is a destination of choice for many Indian students, with students flocking mostly to Germany, France, Ireland, and the Netherlands. According to estimates from the European Union, there are around 45,000 Indian students in the continent at present.

  • Why Europe?

    Europe is steeped in history and cultural depth, which adds to students’ overall outlook on life.

    It also has some of the world best known and highly regarded institutions of higher learning such as Technical University Munich, Heidelberg University, INP Grenoble, Sciences Po, Trinity College Dublin, Vanderbilt University, and many more.

    Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, Frankfurt, Warsaw, and Dublin are also excellent places to live and work. Indian professionals have made their mark across Europe, like former Deutsche Bank CEO Anshu Jain and Dr. Padma Kant Shukla, who went on to become the first International Chair of the Physics and Astronomy Department of Ruhr-University Bochum in Germany.

  • Application Requirements

    The EU university that you are planning to study in would require you to appear for aptitude tests – IELTS, TOEIC or TOEFL for language skills and GRE, GMAT, SAT or PAT for academic and intellectual skills. These tests follow a fixed format and pattern.

    To meet student visa requirements, you need to furnish:

    1. Proof of meeting age requirement of the country. 
    2. Valid passport. 
    3. Valid documentation from a European university. 
    4. Documents and evidence of adequate finances to meet your expenses.

  • Job Prospects

    As an EU citizen, you will have the same right to work while studying as nationals of that country. You will not need a work permit, even to work full-time. Most countries allow students on a visa to work part-time, but some countries place restrictions on the number of hours visa-holders can work.

    France and Ireland allow Indian students to stay back for a period of 2 years after completion of their degree. However, a Schengen visa usually permits its holder to remain in Schengen territory for a maximum of 3 months. If your study or training course lasts longer than that, you should apply for a Long-Stay Study Visa at the embassy of the respective country.

    In addition, European ‘Golden visa’ programmes offer you and your family EU residency for a permanent or temporary period. You will have the right to live, in many cases work in your new country of residence, and travel visa-free throughout the Schengen area of the EU.


Get Free Online Consultation Today!

Top Rated by Students, Parents & Teachers with 100% Success rate

Call Now

Years of Experience


Students Placed


Success Rate

Book a Free Consultation Today!

Feel Free To Enquire About
Any Questions You Got


    What Students
    Saying About Campuscall